D&M SITE, Inc. was founded in 2013 to provide Survey, Inspection, Testing and Engineering Services to our valued clients. With years of experience in the survey and engineering field, we have developed many long-standing relationships. These clients have come to know and count on us.
Many of our employees have been working together for over 30 years, and most have worked in and around Saginaw County during their careers having fostered strong relationships with clientele in the area. A true benefit of having staff members that have worked together for so many years is that they have assembled into a cohesive Team able to provide our clients with experience, reliability and quality they can trust.
- Construction Staking Services
- Boundary & Topographic Surveys
- ALTA Certification
- Floodplain Surveys
- Condominium & Subdivision Surveys
- Daily Construction Observation
- Sanitary Sewer Installation
- Water Main Installation
- Roadway Construction
- Sub-grade Proof Rolling
- Concrete Evaluations
- Foundation Inspection
- Bolt Torque Evaluations
- Design Criteria Evaluations
- Asphalt/Concrete Batch Testing
- Asphalt Density Testing
- Soil/Fill Density Testing
- Aggregate/Engineering Fill Evaluation
- Concrete Strength Verification
- In-Situ Materials Testing
- Paving/Coring Evaluations
- Storm Water Control Evaluations
- Sub-Grade Stability Evaluations
- Site Plan Layout
- Construction Plans
- Grading Plans
- Road and Parking Lot Design
- Feasibility Studies/Evaluations
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Brian D Ferguson, P.S.
Gary R. Niethammer, P.E.
Amy G. Fitkin, P.E.